The North Face Ladies Ski Board Pants Hyvent Sz S nrjxri3582-Activewear Bottoms
Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman are investigating America’s most sinister hauntings. With new technology, the team is uncovering paranormal evidence you have to see to believe.
Portals to Hell: Enter the Underworld 4 Videos
- Polo Ralph Lauren Shorts Pima Cotton Classic Fit 9" bluee 30 32 33 34 NWT
- Mezcla De Chaqueta Guto turba green cazadora green 59127 - Nuevo
- Mens Wool Blend Reefer Coat XL - New Other Cost
- Puma DRY CELL 12" BERMUDA SWEAT SHORTS PEBBLE BROWN 833708-15
- Polo Ralph Lauren Briggs Fatigue Cargo Pants Men’s 40 X 30 Tan Loose Fit Vintage
- Grimaldi couture Dark bluee Distressed Biker Jeans size 30-36
- JOE'S JEANS SLIM FIT MENS VINTAGE RESERVE TAPERED LEG FRESCO blueE JEANS SIZE 33
- Napapijri Erthow Logo Maglione a Maniche Lunghe Polo Camicia Manica Lunga grey
- New Men's sz 32 GUESS Lincoln Slim Straight Jeans -A4
- Lee Mens Jeans Relaxed Fit Denim Slightly Tapered Leg Light Medium Dark 20055
Education is very important both to leaders and citizens of any nation. However, most African presidents lack sufficient education qualifications, out of 54 African state leaders, only 15 of them have a masters degree.
Here is the list of the top 10 most educated African Presidents:
1. Robert Mugabe – Zimbabwe
Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (Bsc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (Msc.) in Economics from University of London
In addition, Robert Gabriel Mugagbe has other 14 Honorary degrees from both local and internatonal Universities out of which 3 (all from international Universities),have been revoked
2. Thomas Boni – Benin
Master’s Degree in Economics at the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar,Senegal.
Doctorate Degree in Economics and Politics at the University of Orleans in France.
Doctorate Degree in Economics from the Paris Dauphine University.
3. King Mohammed VI – Morocco
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Mohammed V University at Agdal.
PhD in Law from the French University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
4. Peter Mutharika – Malawi
Law Degree from the University of London
Master of Laws Degree (LL.M) from Yale University.
Doctor of the Science of Law Degree (JSD) from Yale University.
5. Alassane Uoattara – Ivory Coast
Bachelor of Science Degree from the Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Master’s Degree in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
PhD in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania