R.E.A.L. Women's Essense Aqua Plaid Snap L S Shirt 10025440 Ariat nrcyhq2928-Tops
Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman are investigating America’s most sinister hauntings. With new technology, the team is uncovering paranormal evidence you have to see to believe.
Portals to Hell: Enter the Underworld 4 Videos
- Brand NEW Robert Graham Men’s Shirt Style FALLEN OAKS Size 2XL
- VINTAGE SKINHEAD MOD Mens PAUL SMITH Jeans STRAIGHT Button Fly W32 L36 P37
- GIACCA VINTAGE women IN PELLE E PELLICCIA DI VISONE MITSUKOSHI ART.6147
- MARC JACOBS for Bergdorf Goodman 100% wool navy bluee long dress coat sz 6
- De La Creme - Womens Winter Wool & Cashmere Wrap Coat With Large Collar
- ProSphere Women's Pi Beta Phi Digital Fullzip Hoodie ()
- Fantasie Jacqueline FL9081 W wired, Full Cup Bra with Side Support White 38G CS
- Yummie Medium Control Shaping Capri Leggings Shapewear, - Women's
- Helly Hansen Womens Daybreaker 1 2 Zip Fleece, Graphite bluee, Large, BNWT
- LADIES GUDRUN SJODEN LONG SLEEVE LYOCELL TOP BLOUSE SIZE M DOT PATTERN
- Womens Winter Wool Double Breasted Peacoat Hooded Steampunk Parka Trench Coat
- GOOD AMERICAN Good Legs Smoothing Stetch Skinny Jeans 4 27 Short Length
- Cosabella Women's Plus-Size Never Say Demi Cup Bra
- NWT Women's Dsquared2 Khaki Super Slim Skinny Jeans S75LA0379
- E5 College Classics Notre Dame Fighting Irish Lowrise Jeans
- AG Adriano goldschmied 31R Legging Ankle Super Skinny Cropped Jeans Distressed
- SPANX Denim Slim-X Casual Capri SZ 27
- Elomi Tia El4285 Braga Maxi black (black) Cs
- Hello Kitty Robe Hoodie EARS PINK LADIES SIZE XLARGE XL
- Maisie crinkled denim skinny jeans, Onado, UK size 16 (XXL)
- MAYSIX APPAREL 3 4 Sleeve Stretchy Button Down Collar Office Formal Casual Shirt
- St. John jumpsuit VTG Royal bluee with gold trim Santana Knit Size 8
- FREE PEOPLE ACACIA BIKINI TOP S CROCHET FABRIC PURPLE TASSELS
- St. John Womens Long Sleeve Cardigan Tank Twin Set Light bluee Wool Size Medium
- Elomi Essentials ES7532 con Ferretto Top Bikini a Fascia black (black) 42 DD Cs
- Weekend Max Mara Sweater Size M
- NIP Victoria Secret Ruffle Halter Ibiza bluee Swimsuit Bikini 32B S
- Joe's Jeans Rolled Shorts Sharpay 30 NWT Authentic Women's Joe Denim New
Education is very important both to leaders and citizens of any nation. However, most African presidents lack sufficient education qualifications, out of 54 African state leaders, only 15 of them have a masters degree.
Here is the list of the top 10 most educated African Presidents:
1. Robert Mugabe – Zimbabwe
Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (Bsc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (Msc.) in Economics from University of London
In addition, Robert Gabriel Mugagbe has other 14 Honorary degrees from both local and internatonal Universities out of which 3 (all from international Universities),have been revoked
2. Thomas Boni – Benin
Master’s Degree in Economics at the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar,Senegal.
Doctorate Degree in Economics and Politics at the University of Orleans in France.
Doctorate Degree in Economics from the Paris Dauphine University.
3. King Mohammed VI – Morocco
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Mohammed V University at Agdal.
PhD in Law from the French University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
4. Peter Mutharika – Malawi
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Law Degree from the University of London
Master of Laws Degree (LL.M) from Yale University.
Doctor of the Science of Law Degree (JSD) from Yale University.
5. Alassane Uoattara – Ivory Coast
Bachelor of Science Degree from the Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Master’s Degree in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
PhD in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania