Jeans Edwin Ed 80 Slim bluee Schmutz Dirt Gewaschen) W30 ( Deep nrqube6454-Jeans
Jack Osbourne and Katrina Weidman are investigating America’s most sinister hauntings. With new technology, the team is uncovering paranormal evidence you have to see to believe.
Portals to Hell: Enter the Underworld 4 Videos
- Vintage trench coat Classic Rain coat 90s retro coat Khaki Japan G465 Men Size M
- NWT PENDLETON WESTERLEY WESTERLY DUDE WOOL SHAWL CARDIGAN SWEATER LEBOWSKI M
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Lightweight Cotton Tan Flat Front Dress Pants 34W
- NEW Smartwool Kiva Ridge Reverse Jersey Stripe Crew Sweater - Men's NWT
- Nuevo Wrangler por Peter Max Retro Vaqueros Rectos Corte Greensbgold L32 L34
- Polo Ralph Lauren Cream 1 2 Half Zip Sweater Navy bluee Pony NWT
- Scotch & Soda Vernon bluee Light Faded Denim Slim Fit Jeans gold Rush 32x32.5 Men
- PrAna NEW bluee Mens Size 30x30 Button-Front Classic Straight Leg Jeans 688
- Designer Ben Sherman - W32 L32 - Zip-Fly - Mens bluee Denim Jeans - K503
- Womens elegant Evening dress long dress flower embroidery party dress lady sweet
- Topshop Camoscio con Frangia Corto Giacca in Vino Eur 36 Us 4 (Rst102
- NWT MISSONI for TARGET Multicolor Floral Trench Coat, Small
- Fila + UO orange Miss Surtur Zip Front Hooded Windbreaker Size Large NWOT
- Women Flower Printed Long Sleeve Long Open Stitch Coat and Pants 2 Piece Set
- BNWT Freya Just Flew In AA1391 color purplec Size 36D
- Plus Beige Tan Faux Leather Hi Low Cascade Peplum Dress Top Blouse XL 1X
- BLOUSE NOOS - HIGH RISKRED - 38 42 (5713441929308)
- LKOUS Womens Casual 2 Pieces Outfits Suit Bodycon Short Sleeve T-Shirt Top Lo...
- St John Knit Pants Jeans Crystal Logo Size 4 6
- New Ralph Lauren Women Stretch Slim Coated Jeans Denim Pants Ivory 27 29
- Armani Jeans Dark bluee Double Breasted Grosgrain Ribbon Wool Coat Women’s M
- NWT ANTHROPOLOGIE PLENTY TRACY REESE Gwyneth Floral Jumpsuit size 10 (Pink)
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans 25 the Skinny Dark Wash gold Floral
- Soutien-gorge push-up lingerie sexy black turquoise grandes sizes
- Paige Premium Jeans Laurel Canyon Low Rise Bootcut Dark Distressed Sz 24
- SILK COUTURE WOMEN'S SEXY GORGEOUS SLEEPWEAR DRESS NIGHTGOWN, PINK, SMALL
- Hasting & Smith Women's Denim bluee Jeans Capri Pants Size Extra Large
- Victorias Secret Bombshell Bra Plunge Pale Pink Strappy Front 32B
Education is very important both to leaders and citizens of any nation. However, most African presidents lack sufficient education qualifications, out of 54 African state leaders, only 15 of them have a masters degree.
Here is the list of the top 10 most educated African Presidents:
1. Robert Mugabe – Zimbabwe
Bachelor of Arts (History and English) (BA) degree from the University of Fort Hare (1951)
Bachelor of Administration (B.Admin) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from University of South Africa (Unisa)
Bachelor of Science (Bsc.) in Economics from University of London
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from University of London
Master of Laws (LL.M) from University of London
Master of Science (Msc.) in Economics from University of London
In addition, Robert Gabriel Mugagbe has other 14 Honorary degrees from both local and internatonal Universities out of which 3 (all from international Universities),have been revoked
2. Thomas Boni – Benin
Master’s Degree in Economics at the Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar,Senegal.
Doctorate Degree in Economics and Politics at the University of Orleans in France.
Doctorate Degree in Economics from the Paris Dauphine University.
3. King Mohammed VI – Morocco
Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Mohammed V University at Agdal.
PhD in Law from the French University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
4. Peter Mutharika – Malawi
Law Degree from the University of London
Master of Laws Degree (LL.M) from Yale University.
Doctor of the Science of Law Degree (JSD) from Yale University.
5. Alassane Uoattara – Ivory Coast
Bachelor of Science Degree from the Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Master’s Degree in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
PhD in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania