Men's Ralph Lauren 100% Cotton Sweater size XL nqmqrv2487-Sweaters
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
NEW DTLA Slim Straight Distressed Jeans Indigo Wash Size 42 (O1-11)
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
Pantalones De Hombre Bolsillo América Akirò Algodón color Liso Beige Casual
MEN'S 38 X 28 TURNBULL & ASSER PURPLE JEANS MADE IN ENGLAND
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
ZLZ Designer Jeans for Men, Men's Super Comfy Stretch Skinny Biker JeansKAM RELAXED FIT LIGHT WASHED blueE BELTED JEANS(BRITTO),WAIST 40 TO 60",L30 32 34
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
Kuhl Men’s Ryzer Long Sleeve Sweater 1 4 Zip Size "S" color Carbon NWT
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.Authentic Original Genuine WRANGLER RELAXED STRAIGHT JEANS MEDIUM Stone 36 - 32
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- DKNY Navy Men's Modern Fit Stretch Textured Dress Pants Wool 40 x 32 zap02
- MARPAT BDU Pants, Marines Woodland Digital Camo redHCO MENS CARGOS SWAT S TO 4X
- Cerruti JEANS Put Offer Sz. 34 Man Dnm 510871202591-701
- BOSS Men's Slim Fit Delaware BC-L-C LINE Jeans
- Bramante Halar Hombre Cuello Redondo Merino Triploritorto Ajustable Encajar
- Mens Lacoste Jeans Trousers 32 x 32 Regular Slim New
- Mammut men Pantaloni per Outdoor e Escursionismo Viaggio Attività in Cordura
- Tasso Elba Inky Night bluee Heather Shawl Collar Cardigan Sweater Size XXL
- K & M Kosmo Lupo Italian Jeans Men's 34 x 33 Winged Embroidered Distressed Denim
- Vintage Arrow Snoopy World's Greatest Medium Sweater Novelty RAH Flag Football
- Wome Cloak Cape Loose Fit Sheep Fur Coats Shearling Mid Long Winter Outwear Size
- (SALE) Y's Box pleat belt skirt Size S(K-33001)
- Ann Taylor Camel Cape Wool Blend Size XS S NWT
- Nanette Lepore Gingham Blazer Size 8
- Miraclesuit Flexible Fit Firm Control High-Waist Thigh Shaper Shapewear
- La Cera Women's bluee Owl Print Flannel Pajama Set
- Vintage Floral Print Long Blazer 1990s Flowers pinks Pink Peach Green M
- NWT CALIA EFFORTLESS MIX MEDIA HOODIE DARK HEATHER GREY SZ XSMALL WOMENS
- O'Neill Zip Up Hoodie, Hooded Sweatshirt Brand New in Grey in size M
- Ladies Duffel Camel Brown Hooded Real Shearling Sheepskin (Grade1) Leather Coat
- Diane Von Furstenberg DVF XS 2 LEANA Silk Jumper Romper Jumpsuit Flowers
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
NWOT COOGI EMBROIDERED AUTHENTIC OVERSIZED MEN JEANS SIZE 34x34
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019Concrete Mix Sz Large L Heavy Chunky Knit
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
Lyle And Scott Cardigan Medium Jeans Edwin Ed 55 Relaxed (Dark - Lumber mid Wash) W30 L34 (I010538 102)