NWT- TYRWHITT Charcoal Slim Fit Twill business pants 34 x 32 Men's CHARLES nqidzq4582-Pants
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
Korean Style Mens Hip Hop One-piece suit Embroidery Fall Slim Fit Jumpsuit Pant
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
Karl Kani Jeans Denim Vintage Size 30
Rivet De Cru Mae Fit Jeans Ryo Wash
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
Scotch & Soda Garment Dye Gr.XL.HUGO BOSS Mens blueE SOLID SLIM FIT FLAT FRONT CASUAL TROUSERS PANTS 40W 32L
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
COOGI Men's Wavy Knit Sweater Navy bluee orange Biggie Cotton 6XL
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.EMPORIO ARMANI HERREN JEANS DENIM Nblue A88
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- Mens Wrangler Texas Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean Zip Fly - Stonewash bluee
- Armani Jeans Light Wash Indigo 009 Straight Leg Button Fly Jeans 30. 30x32"
- Men's G Star Straight Vegas Denim Reg 32 Stonewash Jeans
- BRAND NEW BROWN SHEARED BEAVER FUR VEST WOMEN WOMAN SIZE 6 SMALL OFF
- Piumino Dolomite Fitz Roy WJ Off White women tg S,M,XL Z1 22
- NUAGE MARCO FAUX FUR SCENE COAT
- ProSphere Women's St. Mary's University (TX) Grunge Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel)
- SEXY mini ABITO vestito AZZURRO taglia unica babydoll RETE lingerie GLAMOUR
- Adidas originals women Sigarette Pants NWT Size large
- KEMPER WINTER MANTEL GR. 36 brown-BEIGE & MIT FELL KRAGEN ( K 4832 )
- Long Sleeve Top Womens Smart Blouse OL Ruffle Shirts Double Breasted Skirts mgic
- CLEMENT BLAZER GR 40 brown - EDEL & MIT ANGORA + CASHMERE ( N 7809 )
- Agent Provocateur Lindie Wedding Suspender Mesh Sparkly Beige Size S
- Corsetto Ortopedico Scudotex Ortho Cotton 35cm cod 605 color naturale 4 stecche
- J.CREW RHODES BLAZER IN ITALIAN WOOL NAVY blueE SIZE 8 C9131
- ONLY JEANS NOOS SHAPE PUSH UP - LIGHT blueE - 25 (5713728867682)
- PICARDÍAS PINK FLOWERS pink LENCERIA women CALIDAD DE ESPAÑA
- Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Padded Demi Bra NWT 32DD BLING
- J. Crew Size 12 Womens bluee White Linen Short Romper
- DJ-1454 Colombian Design Push Up Levanta Cola Sexy Skinny Jeans, SIZE 15.
- Vivicastle Women's USA Loose Bat Wing Dolman Poncho Tunic Dress Top
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
VME378 NWT VINCE TERRY ZIP FRONT MEN LONG HOODIE SIZE M
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019EMPORIO ARMANI PANTALONES DE HOMBRE NUEVO REGULAR FIT blue A74
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.