Ag Men'S Graduate goldschmied Adriano nqfmdl2903-Jeans
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
Joop 261036 793 Denim blue Nuovo Romeon Jeans W32 L34 Von Joop
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
BUFFALO David Bitton jeans DRIVEN X stretch straight indigo wash BM16487
ARMANI Jeans Man 32x34 US 50 . In Shop . Here for less AR39 D-2
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
EA7 TROUSERS JOGGING TRAILS COTTON WITH LOGO TO CONTRAST - 1202BLK - M (805997Armani Jeans Männer grüne Jeans Armani Jeans J83 NF16
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
Fjallraven Vidda G-1000 Pro Regular Fit Trousers Dark Grey Sz 52(EU) 36(US)
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.BNWT ADRIANO goldSCHMIED "AG" Men's "The Predege" Jeans size 30 x 34
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Mens L Brown Shawl Collar Sweater Suede Elbow Pads
- Men’s Daniel Cremieax Signature Collection Burgundy Cashmere XL
- Diesel Industry Men's Larkee Straight Button Fly Jeans 33 Kratt Actual SZ 30X32
- Rebecca Minkoff HT26EJUM08 Julian Messenger Shoulder Bag- Choose SZ color.
- A new pink cardigan. very stylish thing.
- Women's Casual High Collar Slim Cardigan Coat Occident Overcoat Parka 2019 New Y
- ZARA NEW NAVY blueE MILITARY COAT SIZE XS
- Chantal Thomass Demi-Cup Bra Size Fr90c Eu75c Beige 'Capricious'
- Dromild Zip Front Robe for Women Long Sleeve Cotton Full Length Nightgowns S
- Bollé Catalina Cap Sleeve Tennis Top - Choose SZ color
- Happy New Year Rhinestone Bling Women Long Sleeve T-Shirts Tee X-Large
- NIKE Women's MEDIUM MED Tech Knit Fleece Full-zip Cocoon Sweater White New
- Mustang Women's Gina Skinny Jeans bluee - blue (Dark Scratched Used 582)
- Empreinte Cassiopee Bra 32F Fusion U W BNWT RRP
- PRICE REDUCED Habitual Nocturnal Boot Cut Jeans sz 27
- Current Elliott Skinny Jeans Olive Green ankle Printed New Sz 27 28 29
- New BCBGeneration Viridian Combo with Lace Multi color Satin Jumpsuit Size XS 2
- Joe's Jeans Womens Cecilia Straight Leg, 24, bluee
- Marlies Dekkers UNDRESSED String XS L XL 2059-15413 THELMA red print NEU
- JOE'S JEANS - Size 26 - Dark Denim Bootcut Women's Jeans - 93VT5410
- NWT Vintage Pepe bluee Jeans DASEY 61205 Boot Cut Regular Fit NOS Junior 31X32
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
Vaqueros Slim Hombre Guess A. M51as3 D1p40 Col.towe blue
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019Marmot Bishop Mens Climbing Shorts - Crocodile
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
A BATHING APE Classics bluee denim jeans pants sizeL EUC CARDIGAN black IN COTONE manica kimono, senza bottoni SOLOTRE