GIACCA VINTAGE women IN LAPIN ART.7326 CORTA PELLICCIA nqbcib7771-Coats,Jackets & Vests
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
Wonderbra Women's Full Effect Bh Refined Glamour Push-up Bra 38B
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
Ekouaer Women Long Sleeve Plush Fleece Bathrobe Shawl Collar Sleepwear Robe
L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Floral Print Lace Bra Burgundy RRP BCF87
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Elegant Padded Bra Purple S RRP BCF89Womens Cotton-padded Fur Hooded Loose Long Parka Coat Winter Casual Outwear I344
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
TAHARI ASL WOMEN'S blueE RUCHED SLEEVE ONE BUTTON COLLARLESS BLAZER SIZE 8
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.Lafayette 148 8 10 Women’s 2 Piece Suit Set Pant Blazer Iridescent Tan Career
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- Womens Ladies Wool Blend Lapel Grid tweed Mid Long Floral Cashmere Overcoat New
- Eastex Vintage Wool Tweed Cobalt bluee Coat , Size 10
- Outdoor Voices Joggers Sweatpants M Wine Burgundy
- BNWT size 18 M&S MARKS AND SPENCER KHAKI COLOUR TYPE PARKA with HOOD
- Athleta Foresthill Top, M Medium Grey Heather
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Size Medium Lace-Up Dark Denim Tunic Top
- Woman's Life Is Good Snow Place Like Home Sz M Pink New
- VTG Kawaii Panda purplec Lavender Aztec Sweatshirt sz M Soft Grunge Fairy Kei
- Citizens of Humanity Premium Vintage Racer Skinny Jeans in Crosby; 31
- Dl1961 Womens Premium Denim Farrow Wells High-Rise Instaslim Cut, 30, bluee
- Faja Colombiana BodyShaper Levanta Cola Post Cirugia Reductora, Moldeadora 3302
- AG Adriano goldschmied The Stevie Slim Straight Womens Size 29 x 31 bluee Denim
- NWT Women's Taverniti So Jeans Sparkle Tape 18 Jeans WLO2316 Size 24
- New Women's PUSH UP bra size 30 32 34 36 38 42 A B C D E F G H GLOW by KINGA
- Women's BIG STAR 1974 Skinny Jeans Red Slim Ankle Crop colord Denim Sz 28
- NWOT Felina Ivory Bra 36D Panty M & Jupette
- Miss Me women's jeans size 26 in
- Women Knee Length Cotton Down Loose Hooded Vest Parka Coat Girl Vogue Outwear Sb
- Vg11120 Laneus women's white jersey
- CHANCELLE DRESS SUIT SIZE 10 CHAMPAGNE NEW WITH TAG RETAIL LINED LENGTH 42'
- Layered Look Big - Bat - Shirt - Tunic Rhinestone Smiley
- Helen Jon Plunging Tortoise One-Piece
- NYJD Denim Pants Sz 2 bluee Heyburn Wash Slimming Fit Ankle Casual Jeans Pants
- Emporio Armani Wide Leg Pants Women’s Sz 44 Made In
- FLAX by Jeanne Engelhart bluee Long Loose Linen Straight Leg Pants Cropped Sz M
- FRANCESCAS LA HEART LONG DRAPE CARDIGAN NAVY AZTEC MEDIUM OPEN FRONT FRINGE
- Fantasie San Remo FS6505 Classic Tie Side Bikini Brief INK CS
- GOSOPIN Casual Loose Open Front Dolman Batwing Knit Cardigan Sweater
- NWT LOFT Navy and gold Shimmer Tile Print Skirt, Size 4
- J. Crew Women's Merino Wool Sweater cardigan full zip 3 4 sleeve size M Medium
- LIMI feu Glitter Polka Dot Sleeveless top Size S(K-46153)
- THEORY bluee Long Sleeve Button Front Shirt Size L
- XS BEBE Salmon Peach orange gold Sequins Stripe Cropped Hoodie Top Zipper
- JOIECrinkled Silk Gauze Wood Beaded Bohemian Hippie People Lined Top FREE SHIP
- Free People Joyride Top Sheer Embroidered Blouse Size Small NEW
- Lot 6 Womens Small S Tops Includes 100% Silk Twin Set Piano Stunt Willi Smith
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
Marilyn Anselm Hobbs Size 14 Cashmere Blend Womens Coat
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019Seattle Suede by Eddie Bauer - UK10 - Chocolate Brown Suede - New No Tags
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
Elomi Caitlyn El8030 W Armature Soutien-Gorge Soutien Latéral black (black) 38dd 2 PCS Summer Silk Floral Long Loose Tops Wide Leg Pants Suit Shirt Trousers Set