EXOFFICIO airstrip shirt long micro plaid green sun predection LG vented sleeve nqxoct7650-Casual Button-Down Shirts
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
Next Level Premium Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Beach Scene
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
NIKE TEAM Mens Polo Shirt US SOCCER Vintage 90's USA MADE Red L Large S\S
L.L. BEAN Men L Tall Classic Button Down COTTON LONG SLEEVE Shirt blueE Free Ship
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
New Lacoste Men's Polo Shirt High Quality Embroidery Alligator Work Collar ShirtNext Level Premium Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Maltese Cross
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
Hebrew Men T-shirt w Fringes All colors, Israelite 2XL - 4XL
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.Pistol Boutique mens White Anchor Dribble stripes fashion summer singlet Vest
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- New JCREW The 2007 Italian Stadium Cloth Wool Toggle Coat Navy bluee Sz 12 G8982
- New Look Women's Crew Lined Parka Green (Dark Khaki) 6
- LACE SHEER HIGH-WAISTED MID-THIGH SHORT
- Elomi Suavizado El3912 con con Aro, Moldeado Sujetador de Lactancia
- Kendall + Kylie Women's Scallop Lace Pencil Skirt
- NEW COTTON CITIZEN orange Ribbed T Shirt sz L Long Sleeves
- AURIQUE Women's Side Stripe Sports Trousers Red (Port Royale Jester Red) .
- Chaqueta de Invierno para women Piel Peluche Forro Parka Sintética Manga Cálido
- Bonny Girl Jeans Boot Flare Cut Dark Wash Leather Detail sz 29
- Fesche Trachten - Kniebund - Jeans Fb. bluee denim NEU Gr. 34 - 44
- ED HARDY 4801 Women's Dk Tattoo You Embroid. Stretch Waist Denim Jeans, Sz 11 12
- NEW Dreamgirl Twilight bluesh Collared Eyelash Lace Teddy, Teddy Bodysuit
- 7 For All Mankind "The Skinny" Jean Size 29
- Vanna Belt Women’s Waist Trainer V-Belt Waist Trainer - Short Torso Small
- NWT Cowgirl Up Womens Jeans 28 X 34 Don’t Fence Me In Mid-Rise Original Bootcut
- LRL Ralph Lauren Jean Co New Womens Pacifica Wash bluee Jeans 6 Pants NWT
- Womens Mid Rise Ankle Skinny Jeans Size 29
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Floral Romper 2
- New Stella McCartney Skin Free Skin Faux Suede Trousers
- Irish Patchwork Wool Knit Coat
- Women's Laruen Ralph Lauren LRL 100% Wool Stripes Pants Sz 22W (Retail )
- XL LuLaRoe Caroline Sweater Cardigan Striped Teal White Happy Hearts Club SOFT
- NWT The North Face w Valencia Pants Marker bluee Size 12 Mountain Heritage NEW
- Alice and olivia silk bluee pants size 6
- Hudson Womens bluee Denim Distressed Raw Hem Mini Skirt Sz 25 W839DHA STM
- NEW Anthropologie Size Small Rishima Skirt New With Tags Originally
- Jones new york wrap silk skirt 10
- Elomi Abstracto Es7073 con Aro Gathered Top de Bikini Escotado black 36gg
- Women's Lee L534FR12 White Joliet Slim Bootcut Jeans RRP-
- NWOT Torrid swim suit top sz 1 retailed for
- The Bridge Coin Purses & Pouches 01451201-14 Brown
- NWT Fantazia Boho 3-Piece bluee Tunic Set with Scarf and Lace Trim Size MEDIUM
- Mercibeaucoup, Tops & Blouses 179984 PinkｘMulticolor 1
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Tops & Blouses 597385 WhiteｘMulticolor S
- Harley Davidson Women's Elegant Montouk Voyage Shirt
- One Teaspoon Ladies Big Sur Knitted Sweater Brown RRP BCF611
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
2nd Amendment Men's T Shirt
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019DASH grey t-shirt size large
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
Pulse4Pets soft t-shirt - Unisex - Made in USA Fjallraven T Shirt Retro Logo - Uncle bluee - Size Large (L) - New With Tags