Men's Berman, casual coat sample 2787 Paul (M).. nqvmxb5943-Coats & Jackets
Broad-Based Coalition Ready to Fight Billion-Dollar Split-Roll Tax Increase Initiative in 2020A broad-based coalition of business and taxpayer advocates today announced they are already organizing to fight against the multi-billion-dollar split-roll property tax increase, which may appear on the November 2020 ballot. READ MORE
2 Hanes Sport Men's Performance Running Pants Han
California Business Roundtable issues statement on approval of Cap-and-Trade extensionThe cap-and-trade proposal passed by the Legislature represents a balanced, market-based policy that provides a cost-effective approach to achieving the state’s climate goals while growing our economy.
Napapijri Villa Natación Shorts en Romantico red Oferta
NEW Men's Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Swimwear Trunks
California Latino Economic InstituteThe California Latino Economic Institute, a culmination of a collaboration between the California Business Roundtable and the California Latino Legislative Caucus, convened its inaugural forum and lunch program on Feb. 1, 2017.
The forum featured leading California experts in Latino politics, policy and business, including former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Sempra Energy Vice President Dennis Arriola and Secretary of State Alex Padilla.
Governor's Budget Summary: 2018-2019The 2018-19 Governor’s Budget proposes spending of $190.3 billion in total state funds, consisting of $131.7 billion from the General Fund, $56.1 billion from special funds, and $2.5 billion from bond funds. Learn More
J. Crew The Sutton Slim Fit Cords PACIFIC NAVY Size 34x34 NEW PANTS A893483990 TENUE DE PLAGE STEVE MENS 34 (XL) PAISLEY NYLON 5" TRUNKS BOARD SHORTS 16"
California Business Roundtable Launches the Center for Jobs and the EconomyThe Center will provide a comprehensive view of California’s employment picture by region as well as by demographics and industry sectors. READ MORE
NEW UNIQLO MEN REVERSIBLE PARKA SIZE SMALL
Restricting Independent Contracting Will Slow Economic Growth
If government agencies restrict independent contracting in California the results will slow economic growth and add to the state’s unemployment rate, according to a new analysis by economic policy expert and former California chief economist, Philip J. Romero.Badehose Hom " Regatta " Größe 3-5
California’s Five-Year Infrastructure Plan 2017
The California Infrastructure Planning Act requires the Governor to submit a five-year
infrastructure plan to the Legislature for consideration with the annual budget bill.
The 2017 Five-Year Infrastructure Plan (Plan) reflects the Governor’s proposal for investing
$43 billion in state infrastructure over the next five years.
- Kappa single logo mens pants size large
- Marni Mens 141900 casual cotton navy pants sz 46
- DIESEL Sweaters 880164 PurpleｘorangeｘMulticolor S
- VINTAGE DISTRESSED SCHOTT N.Y.C USA LEATHER MOTORCYCLE TROUSERS SIZE 32
- Hugo Boss Green Label Denim bluee Regular Fit Men's Jeans NWT 38 x 32
- NEW Mens Born Fly 5XL Camo Sweat Pants French Terry Joggers Stars Navy bluee
- Ralph Lauren Men's Polo Collar Sweater Navy XL 20% Wool 80% Cotton
- Fidelity Denim Jimmy Havana Twill Jeans (Size 31)
- PATAGONIA Organic Cotton Light Khaki Beige Shorts Sz 36 Style 57644
- Naketano Giacca Invernale women Cappotto Antracite Multipli Doppelorgasmus 084
- NWT Long Tall Sally Belted Trench Coat Size 10 Beige Tan Stone New
- Victorias Secret VSX LIMITED EDITION STAR DUST YOGA LEGGING PANTS NWT M
- Women's Mississippi College University Ripple Hoodie Sweatshirt (Apparel) (MC)
- TS top TAKING SHAPE VIRTU plus sz S 16 Autumn Garden Top light stretchy NWT
- Harley-Davidson Women's Reversible Lace Zippered Hoodie Cardinal Red M XL
- Roxy Trippin Hoodie - Women's (11350)
- Nightmare before Christmas LuLaRoe kids Mae dress
- NWT Victoria Secret PINK Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Thumbholes
- Genuine Fur Winter Women Lamb Fur Coat Whole Mongolia Sheep Overcoat 80cm Long
- Seven For All Mankind The Skinny women jean SZ 28 in Rinsed Indigo
- Realistic Panties Vagina Silicone Gaff Ladies Crossdresser Men Transgender &Tube
- Miss Me Women's Easy Boot Cut Mid-Rise Jean's Size 27-28 Regular
- VICTORIA SECRETS BRA LOT OF 4 = SIZE 34B = wwss
- New Victorias Secret The Flannel Pajamas Set Mint Starry Night M Pants + Shirt
- 2 Pièces String 40 42 red de Lilla Eclizia (S13) Neuf
- NEW Laura Ashley Women's Wrap Soft bluee Plush Lounge Robe Size M Medium 42”
- Wonderbra Complet Effet 8144 Gel Pigeonnant Traction Soutien-Gorge Rembourré
- Jean Droit Femme Le Temps Des Cerises size 38 - T2 - M blue
News & Updates
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 24, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)—The California Business Roundtable has announced its opposition to Measure EE, the $500 million property tax on all homes, apartments and business properties within the boundaries of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) that will appear on the June 4, 2019 special election ballot. “For
Pigiama men invernale in Cotone Felpato FERRUCCI Mod. derby 3606 MONACO - S 8
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 19, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour (916) 553-4093 (SACRAMENTO)—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to the submission of a new rent control ballot initiative that, if qualified, would appear on the November 2020 ballot: “Voters in this state overwhelmingly defeated a rent control measure just
Press Release: California Business Roundtable Statement on Increased Funding for Homelessness ProgramsPosted March 20, 2019NIKE New NWT Mens Athletic Casual Gym Soccer Shorts Official Team USA Yellow
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 20, 2019 SACRAMENTO—California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement in response to Governor Gavin Newsom’s announcement today that he will support the request of the Big City Mayors to provide additional one-time funding to help address the state’s homelessness crisis: “The Business Roundtable strongly supported the Big 11
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 14, 2019 CONTACT: Brooke Armour 916.553.4093 (SACRAMENTO)- California Business Roundtable President Rob Lapsley issued the following statement today in response to a series of bills introduced in the California Legislature related to rental housing: “California voters decisively and overwhelmingly rejected Proposition 10 and statewide rent control last November. It is
While members of the California Business Roundtable represent virtually every major industry segment, the association is membership focused.
The Roundtable membership is limited to leading companies doing business in California and participation is limited to chief executive officers and senior operating executives of these companies.
Men Autumn Winter Fashion Harlan jeans M65 MILITAIRE CHAMP ARMÉE COMBAT VESTE black OLIVE BEIGE MARINE CAMOUFLAGE S 5XL